hello goodbye :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE

ok today was the weirdest ,stress-est ,lamest ,stupidest ,saddest ,confuse-est ,bad luck day ever !
aku slalu jd org  tgh to EVERYBODY !
WHAT EVER I DO IS ALWAYS 100% WRONG
i hate this year so muccchhhhh !!!

i dunno whether this is my fault ,
this year mcm bg bnyk sgt masalah kat aku
and now all my friends are heart brokened by me


im always a screw up ,bangang ,sial ,and a backstabbing bitch !
whatever i do always makes people mad !

i hate it when i hav to choose between two of my best friends
bila aku ngn sorg ni ,bff aku lg sorg heart broken ,
bila aku ngn dia plak ,yg lg sorg tu heart broken

no one can understand my feelings
im super stress right now ,

and juz now  SHE called and she told me everything
and she cried coz im choosing my other best friend instead of her
she said she remembered my promise that we will be best friends no matter what
but i broke that promise

i tried to explain to her ,but i cant
what she said was true
gaaaahhhh !!i cant understand myself !fuck !!!

why cant u guys be friends like u used to be ?
why am i getting all the blames ??
why cant u guys forgive and forget ??
i think this is all my fault

i hate myself so much
sorry to all my friends yg terasa ngn aku
and hope u guys forgive my mistakes
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ,
U GUYS ARE STILL MY BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

chow

No comments:

Post a Comment