hello goodbye :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

rambut rambut rambut

feel my pain sistah -.-


currently freakin hate my hair =.=
bila nk panjang bila nk panjang bila nk pnjang
lalalalala
mmg suka sgt lah kan rmbut skrg mcm sialalalalala =.=

yeaahhh ,skrg aku search sana sini cara nk make hair grows longer FASTER
tp semua sama je
-eat healthy
-drink plain water bnyk2
-exercise
-massage the scalp everyday
-dont use heat on hair
-dont brush your hair when its wet
-dont wash your hair everyday

okayy ,first I NEVER EAT HEALTHY .=.= fast food ,ice cream ,sweets are my daily intake
2nd i hate plain water, i hate mineral water and i love carbonated drinks which is bad for u  =.=
3rd i'm too lazy to exercise
4th i'll use hair dryer/hair styler whenever i'm going out . (pergi tusyen pun pakai) .so at least a week i use hair dryer twice =.=
5th ,when i dont brush my hair ,i will look like a total crazytown =.= (kalau brush masa kering ,rambut aku dah la cepat kusut -.-)

dah 5 'rules' aku break -.-
so from now ,insyaAllah i'll follow the instructions for the sake of my f*cking ugly hair =.=
*kan dah mencarut,hisshhh

so yeaahh ,wish me luck
and doakan my hair will grow REAL FAST
amin

chow

No comments:

Post a Comment