hello goodbye :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

about meehhhh



i'm so freaking bored right now ,
so i'm gonna post about me :)
so u guys can know me better 
its not compulsory ,if xnk baca ,baca post lain wahaha
lalalala 

so here goes :)
- the name is Nur Fasheeha Binti Roslan
- i'm crazy (guess u guys knew that)
- i like to eat
-i told my friends that i am on my diet but actually i eat a lot at home -.- .
cant control my appetite sorry tipu haha though sometimes i skip my dinner ,kira diet je la tu kan :P
- agak terasa when someone calls me fat/gemuk/besar . KORG BANGANG WAHAHAHAH 
- i can be a free bitch when i'm with my best friends :D hihi ,i know they will love me no matter what <3
-i sleep a lot too -,-' .its because i am a vampire ,i will be hyper at night and in the evening i will sleep OCCASIONALLY  hihi . ok ,most of the time --'
-i'm a sucker for hot guys <3 .(sape tak doh :P)
-always daydreaming :P
-i think guys who plays the guitar is super awesome :D
-and i think guys who's not afraid to cry is cute :P *yes my thinking is weird ;D
-i loveeeeeeeee shopping
-i can be really NERDY in class .i'm not the same when i'm studying and when i'm hangout-ing with my friends *watamekk happen to ur english fash ?haha
-i hate it when someone suddenly ignores me .yeaahhh that really pisses me off -.- . so u guys better say hi whenever u see me :p
-its fun to chat with me when i'm hyper *PERASAAAANNNN HAHHAHAHA but you have to bear up with my merepekness laah :P

bnyk ckp la pulokkkk
kay itu sajo ,boiboi

No comments:

Post a Comment